Steve is responsible for reviewing financials, managing client relations, communications, project updates and reporting. His focus is to communicate the information clients need to manage their projects. He is founding member of Ockham Advisors.
Steve's training, skills and ability to “think outside the box”‚ has allowed him to work in various enterprise-level companies in USA, UK, Indonesia and India.
He has over 30 years of experience and his expertise includes:
- Management of Real Estate and Technology projects in the hundreds of million dollars.
- A successful track record as a chief financial officer.
- Extensive experience in strategy, finance, cash management, operations and project management.
- Financial management and cost benefit analysis.
- Managing client expectations.
- Bank of America:
- Chief Financial Officer, Private Banking Division, USA
- Vice President, IT & Real Estate Technology Projects, UK & USA
- Ernst & Young Consulting:
- Chief Financial Officer, India
- Revenue Account Officer, USA
- Bank Papan: Chief Financial Officer, Indonesia
- Ventana Group: Senior Vice President, USA
- Silicon Valley Start-ups: Chief Financial Officer, USA
Middlesex University, London, UK
- BA in Business Studies, Accounting and Finance